Whether you have an active family or are trying to find flooring that is easy to maintain, laminate flooring could be for you.
- easy to install and maintain
- floated rather than secured directly
- offers significant value
- realistic patterns mimic natural wood and stone
- stain resistant, no wax or varnish
- great impact and indentation resistance
- installed on variety of subfloors
Selecting Laminate Flooring
- plastic laminate is affordable and great for areas prone to wetness
- engineered wood is made using real wood, and can cost more
- don’t skip foam underlayment
- select a finish based on your lifestyle, not just the look of the finish
Need more inspiration?