Spring has arrived, which means that it is time for spring cleaning! It’s important to take correct care of each type of flooring you have in your home. Don’t know how? The first step for any type of flooring is to consult your warranties and manufacturer’s instructions.
For each type of flooring, there are different care and cleaning instructions. Follow along for how to best upkeep your type of flooring:
- Schedule a professional carpet cleaning every 18 to 24 months
- Regularly vacuum
- Sweep floors weekly
- Replace floor protectors on the feet of furniture
- Check manufacturer’s information on an approved cleaner
- Sweep floors as needed
- Each floor is different. Check manufacturer’s information on an approved cleaner for mopping luxury vinyl floors
- Sweep tile floors as needed
- Check manufacturer’s information for approved cleaning solution for tile and grout
If you misplaced your manufacturer’s information for your flooring, view our cleaning solutions alphabet to find a solution for you.
At Carpetland, our team of experts is dedicated to helping you not only find the flooring of your dreams, but also maintaining the look and feel at first installation so your floors can stay resilient for years to come. So, why wait? Happy Spring Cleaning!